School Management Software
'I-Genius' is a complete Admission, fees and transport management module for schools, colleges, and institutions integrated with Financial Accounting.
Very easy to operate and implement. I-Genius can be operated by a layman. Just configure your fees heads, frequency, routes, classes, concessions and your software is ready to go.
- Student Admission
- Fees Management
- Route Wise Transportation Charges Management
- Inventory Management with Purchase / Sale (Set Wise)
- Complete Financial Accounting up to Balance Sheet
- Easy Banking
- Library Management
Salient Features of I-Genius
- You decide your fees plan. Configure it and your software is ready to use.
- Fees are to be adjusted under different heads, fees are collected half yearly, Quarterly, monthly, yearly etc. In I-Genius, you just have to decide your fees heads and their frequency (Monthly, Quarterly etc.)
- Even a layman can operate the software
- Window Based Multi School Management software
- Very Fast to operate. just enter Regn. no. of student, choose fees months, it automatically calculates the fees receivable for that particular months and prints the slip in real time.
- Maintains Fees Summaries, Registers, Dues, Fees Cards, Balances, Receipts, Fees Heads, Concessions, Payment Methods
- Home Screen shows your school's position on your desktop, Class Wise Fees Comparison, Fees Head Wise Comparison, monthly comparisions
- Graphical charts for comparison and statistical analysis
- Drill Down From Any Report to Entry Level
- Export Any Report into any Format e.g. PDF, HTML, Excel, Word,
- Email Any Report In Any Format
- Password protected
- Powerful Reporting
- Fully Menu Driven + Shortcut keys
- Fully Automatic
- Low Cost : Economically priced service
- Fast : Receipt Entry time as low as 3 -4 seconds
- Quick : Implementation time as low as 10 days
- Robust : High-End RDBMS
- Latest : Windows Based, compatible with Windows XP, Vista & Windows 7
- Easy : Very EASY to use, a layman can learn to operate the software within 20 minutes
- Successful implementation : One Day on-site training to ensure smooth implementation
- Support : Telephonic and Online remote support available 24x7. Average solution time is 10 minutes in case of telephonic / online support
- Option for On-Site technical support available for any emergency on paid basis only .
- Simple : Easy Installation and maintenance (can be managed by librarian, no need to appoint any technical person)