Voice SMS Service
Voice Call Service or Outbound Dialer (OBD) is a technology that automates bulk voice calls to mobile/telephone users and playing pre-recorded messages. Bulk Voice SMS or Outbound dialer system can dial out the required set of phone numbers and play the recorded prompts (messages) and also gather touch-tone inputs from the end-users to measure the response of the bulk voice SMS campaign.
Benefits of Voice SMS Service:
- Personal Touch: Voice message has greater emotions compared to text; hence a more personal way of communicating.
- Reach out to large Indian target audience which is not well versed in English language.
- Complete real-time reporting to measure the response of the campaign.
- Voice SMS is handset or SIM independent, hence can be used universally for all mobile and Landline users.
- Extremely helpful for marketers who want to promote their products/services in rural market
Types Of Voice call service
1. Promotional Voice Call
“Promotional Voice Call” means message containing promotional material or advertisement of a product or service.
- Voice Call Will not get delivered on DND Numbers
- Delivery between 9am to 9pm Only
- 30 Sec = 1 call
2. Transactional Voice Call
“Transactional Voice Call” means an Call containing only—
- information sent to its customer(s) by the Bank or financial institution or insurance company or credit card company or Access Provider pertaining to the account of that customer(s);
- information given by Airlines or Indian Railways or its authorized agencies to its passengers regarding travel schedules, ticket booking and reservation;
- information from a registered educational institution to parents or guardians of its students;
- any other call as may be specified by the Authority, from time to time as “Transactional Call”
- Voice Call will be delivered on DND numbers (Opt in Proof will be required in case of any DND complaint)
- 24*7 Voice Call delivery
- 1 Year Validity